DENVER DIAMOND DISTRICT
We offer all the benefits of the famed diamond districts in cities 10-times the size, which may save you hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars on loose diamonds.
At Mark’s Diamonds, we want you to have an engagement ring you’re proud to propose with, without breaking the bank.
That’s why we’ve stripped out the high overhead most Denver custom jewelers pass along to customers like you.
Most custom jewelers in Denver travel to diamond markets in New York and Israel, paying middleman costs that, in addition to pricey storefronts, are later built into the retail price you, the customer, pay.
Mark’s Diamonds offices in the ANB bank building and deals directly with one of the largest and most trusted conflict-free diamond manufacturers in the world.
In short, Mark’s Diamonds is the Denver Diamond District.
MARK’S DIAMONDS – THE PLACE TO GO FOR ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN DENVER
When we say we carry more than 300 engagement ring settings, we’re not exaggerating.
But don’t worry. We know our stock so well that we will never overwhelm you with too many choices at once. When we meet by appointment in our offices, we’ll spend time talking one-on-one about the type of diamond and ring you’re looking for, your soon-to-be-fiancé’s personal style, and of course, the 4-C’s: Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat Weight.
Once you’ve chosen the perfect diamond, we’ll view only the engagement ring settings that will best compliment the size and shape of your diamond, and your preferred metal, including:
• Yellow Gold, Mixed Metal and Rose Gold Engagement Rings – The style for years has been to use white metals, like platinum and white gold engagement ring settings, but we are seeing a re-emergence of both yellow and rose gold engagement ring settings. These warmer tones compliment a wide variety of skin tones and set off each diamond in a unique way. If you don’t know what metal your beloved prefers, do a little detective work to find out.
• Halo Engagement Rings – In a halo setting, several smaller diamonds surround the center stone. The halo can be any shape. For example, a round diamond can be surrounded by a round, rectangle, or even pear-shaped halo. We love this design for its versatility.
• Modern Engagement Rings – Modern engagement rings often have clean, smooth lines. They can incorporate design features such as bezel settings, flat shank bands or scalloped pave, and anything else you might imagine.
• Pave and Micro-Pave Engagement Rings – The options for pave and micro-pave designs are limitless. A pave band can add an even more lux feel to a halo setting, or provide a stunning backdrop to the simply elegance of a solitaire style setting.
• Three-stone Engagement Rings – This popular style includes a larger center stone flanked by two smaller side stones. Many couples choose this style to add more weight and volume to an engagement ring. The three-stone ring is also a beautiful and meaningful anniversary gift, with the three stones representing your past, present and future together.
• Antique-Style Engagement Rings – Whether your beloved fancies something with art deco flare or Victorian charm, and everything in between, we have the antique-style diamond engagement ring setting she will swoon over.
• Gemstone Stone, Pink and Fancy Yellow Diamond Engagement Rings – Some of the most iconic engagement rings of all time are not white diamonds at all. Kate Middleton and Elizabeth Hurley sport sapphire sparklers, while Blake Lively’s love presented her with a pink diamond set in rose gold, and hockey player Mike Fisher popped the question with a 5 carat canary yellow sizzler—country singer Carrie Underwood said yes.
• Heritage Engagement Rings – For some lucky people, a diamond beautiful enough to re-set and reclaim is passed down through the family. Working with a diamond with this kind of history and love behind it is an absolute pleasure for us. We will help you find or design a custom engagement ring setting worthy of generations to come.
Whether you have in mind a classic Tiffany-style solitaire, a rose gold halo setting, or a custom engagement ring as exquisitely unique as your beloved, Mark’s Diamonds, one of the most trusted custom jewelers Denver is here to help.